Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today I am loaded down

Well I am still the only girl scout leader that has to learn to be a girl
scout too.

I have 200 books on my desk that I will read before June 1st. And review
too. LOL right. But I am going to try.

My cat caught a bat in the house a couple of nights ago. WTF!! How is got
in I don't know. I think JOJO found in another part of the house and brought
it to my door. I heard it crying outside my bedroom door and thought it was
Percy our finch. I started to freak out. Then when I actually became more
awake I nearly pushed Jake out the bed and said go get that and kill it!
(lots of bad words in the censored for sensitive eyes)

My mother has informed me of my brothers nuptials that no one was invited
to.
Oh and the coming baby also.

My kids got a sunburn playing outside they look so cute. Even little Lily.

My cat has killed like four birds in the back yard. I think he is pissed in
some way because we got a finch, Percy, and he can't get to him.

Old West End festival is coming again. I am near a street that is
presenting some houses so hopefully with the lure of free stuff I can get
people to the yard sale at my house, half of which will be going to help out
the 5 girls in my troop.

I signed my husband up to be a volunteer for the GS. He just loved that
idea. LOL right. And I am trying to get out the RT care packages off to
people that asked for them. I GOT A BUNCH OF STUFF PEOPLE SO EMAIL me.

That's all from me today. I gotta get started on these books.

Rayna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive