Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cheap Person # 10

I found that there are people out there, whose sole purpose in life is to get over on eveybody else. For example, I had this customer we will call him Bill Turner. Bill bought and item from me that I was not sure worked. I told Bill that. Then Bill wanted item shipped faster than said standard free shipping. I said fine if i can. ( my bad for not charging him, i thought i was being nice). Bill then started a disputre because the item was " not as described" and it was broke. DUH!!!. If I was not sure the item would work and you bought it anyway. Who do you think should be ass out? Well now Chad..I mean Bill wants his money back. So I charged him the extra shipping I had to send because of his whining about Parcel Post is so slow. Then he said they still wanted the games 5 games for $10. I dont think so. NOT on this planet. I was not born yesterday. Asshole. What kind of jackass would offer such a lowball price. Ebay has not only made people Cheap. But turned all of us in to selfish people. I once thought people were inherantly good. But now I think everyone is out for them selves. Hate is was Ebay brings to the table. It makes us distrust and expect a certain outcome and when we don't get what we want we cry. Like little children.

So like a bitch he open a dispute without so much as a email. Arent you suppose to communicate first, shoot second. Anyways, through some heated debate and almost name calling, I just settled . I was offering a partial refund of what he paid but not only did he eas the money he also wanted the merchanidse too. You can't have it all. Greedy Bastard!! And now I hope him and his family rot in hell. Merry Fucking Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive