Thursday, May 21, 2009

Damn baby boomers need to retire already!!!

I just got a job offer more north than I want to go. The one I really really wanted was in Texas. But to my shame they wanted someone less opinionated. HA! Bitches don’t know what they missed out on. Anyways, I digress. I am a ex Navy Nuke and I have been out of the industry of Nuclear power intentionally for about three years. ( had babies and stuff) I put my resume out and its like well all the “young people” get to go to the southern plants and the older ones are stuffed up north and out of the way. I have notice the trend when I was following some of the job forums. I have to say, Isn’t that illegal or something. Yes the economy sucks but why am I at such a geographic handicap. Plus I am not old enough to really know anything and now young enough to be really molded into what they want. What the hell is up with that? I would think that if you really want the job and the career you will have the tenacity to do the work and know your stuff. I don’t know I am a little depressed today. I may write a absolute horrible review for a book I am still trying to read and blame it on the baby boomers. Blah! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive